& Freelancer Directory
Are You in the Book? You should be. Tell your story, and join us in Wonderland.
By including an ad or freelancer directory listing in this year’s ADDYs program (aka “the winners book”), you’ll share your story with hundreds of Baltimore professionals, agencies, and businesses who need your products and services.
Program Ad Space
(to be placed in the winners book)
Are you in the book? You should be. Tell your story, and join us in Wonderland.
By including an ad or directory listing in this year’s American Advertising Awards program (aka “the winners book”), you’ll share your story with hundreds of Baltimore professionals, agencies, and businesses who need your products and services.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org secure your space today.
Ad specs and pricing:
- Full page: $400 – Size: 8″x8″
- 1/2 page: $200 – Size: 8″x4″
- 300 DPI
- .25″ bleed
- PDF preferred
If you’re a freelancer or entrepreneur, this is a great opportunity to get your name noticed by every member of the AAFB and beyond. The freelancer directory is a talent resource for agencies and businesses alike looking for all types of services.
It is open to anyone operating as a sole proprietor working within any type of creative field. Are you a designer, web developer, project manager, hair or makeup stylist, photographer, director, retoucher, grip for hire, set designer, Jack of All Trades, or just new to the area? It doesn’t matter. We are looking for people from all creative walks to get involved and utilize this network for one reason. To help get you more work.
Contact: email@example.com to secure your listing today.
What you get and pricing:
- Listing in the winners book (payment and information must be received by 2/17/20)
- Listing on BaltimoreAdvertising.com
- Listing remains active for one calendar year from initial invoice date
- 200 character limit (ie: name/company, title, email, phone, web address, description, etc.)
- Logo provided in vector format or high res transparent png